Wednesday, August 17, 2011

my first post! :)

just wanted to say hello, & thank you for viewing my blog. It will be a mixture of different things. music. fashion. make-up. hair. some of EVERYTHING! whatever I may be feeling at the moment, i'm quite a spontaneous person ;) 


- anywho, i am totally obsessed w/ NAILS! these under me just happen to be a few i would love to have painted on my own nails. do you guys like them? are you even able to paint such things on your own nails? lol. tell me what you think :)










12 comments:

  1. The cupcake one, & the rainbow cheetah print, too cute!

    xo SARMIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super hot nails! But the cheetah design is my favorite :-)

    www.fashionpad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @C ANA C - yeah, i thought so too ;) i think the next time i get my nails done i'll print it out & show the nail tech that that's how i want my nails lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the 2nd picture. They are gorgeous :)
    x
    Saoirse

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2nd pic is my fav!

    kariekimberly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. @SaoirseD - me too, im really into the whole animal print!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @April - thanks!
    @Kim - glad you like it :)

    hope all you lovely ladies follow me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first ones are the cutest!!!!, were in the same boat, starting off a new blog, its great so far!

    berry-haute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha just for a second I had serious nail envy, I thought they were your own nails until I read your post lol. LOVE the zebra print nails! But I'm clueless when it comes to doin' my own will have to just stick to going to the professionals. Following you hun, hope you'll follow me too! x

    Urban art + street fashion addict:
    C.ULT FRIDAY.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute options Im sure they would look cute ... I am now your newest follower !!

    CHeck my blog hope you follow me??

    http://glamstyln.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete